Things I do since I published my book on Kindle…
1) Write more. I’m averaging 500+ words a day, with occasional forays into the 1000 mark.
2) Obsessively check my sales report.
3) Make more attempts to blog. I’ve never written this many entries in my life. Not even when I was a teenager with a livejournal.
4) Obsessively check my sales report. (again.)
5) Find any opportunity to get a link to my book onto twitter.
6) Repeatedly try and get people to go from my blog and buy my book. Which you can totally do here.
7) Check my wordpress stats to see my traffic.
8) Obsessively check my sales report. (yet again. It has graphs and everything.)
9) Get told off for obsessively checking my sales report. Sorry dear.
10) Count my blessings that I got this far, and think of the people who got me here. You’re all awesome.